Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TURBO CREO SL E5 COMP - 2021
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
FRAME – E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
FORK – Future Shock 1.5 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
FRONT WHEEL – DT R470 Boost
REAR WHEEL – DT R470 Boost
FRONT TIRE – Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
REAR TIRE – Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
CRANKSET – Praxis, forged aloy M30, custom offset
CHAINRING – Praxis, 46T, 110 BCD
REAR DERAILLEUR – Shimano RD-RX812 GRX Shadow Plus, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVER – Shimano ST-RX810 GRX Disc, 1x11-speed
CASSETTE – Sunrace, 11-42T, 11-speed
FRONT BRAKE – Shimano BR-RX810 GRX, hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE – Shimano BR-RX810 GRX, hydraulic disc
HANDLEBAR – N/A
STEM – 3D-Forged, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
SEAT POST – Comp carbon, 1-bolt
SADDLE – Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow CroMo rails
UI/REMOTE – Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
BATTERY – Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
CHARGER – Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
MOTOR – Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
WIRING HARNESS – Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review TURBO CREO SL E5 COMP - 2021