Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TURBO CREO SL EXPERT CARBON EVO - 2021
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders. One that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
FRAME – FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
FORK – Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
FRONT WHEEL – Roval C 38 Disc, carbon
REAR WHEEL – Roval C 38 Disc, carbon
FRONT TIRE – Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
REAR TIRE – Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
CRANKSET – Praxis, Carbon M30, custom offset
CHAINRING – Praxis, 46T, 110 BCD
FRONT DERAILLEUR – N/A
REAR DERAILLEUR – Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVER – Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
CASSETTE – Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42T
FRONT BRAKE – Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE – Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
SADDLE – Body Geometry Power Expert, hollow Titanium rails
UI/REMOTE – Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
BATTERY – Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
CHARGER – Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
MOTOR – Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
WIRING HARNESS – Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review TURBO CREO SL EXPERT CARBON EVO - 2021