Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TURBO LEVO COMP CARBON - 2020
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The Levo Comp Carbon is all about delivering the best possible bang for your buck. Example? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle yet kept costs down with the addition of an M5 alloy rear end. That combination yields a bike that is not only light, but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- With its stout chassis and smooth DebonAir air spring and renowned Charger damper, the Lyrik Select RC is the perfect complement to the hard-charging Levo.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
FRAME – FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
REAR SHOCK – RockShox Deluxe Select+ w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm
FORK – RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm TA
FRONT WHEEL – DT Swiss 360, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm TA w/Roval Traverse rim 28h
REAR WHEEL – DT Swiss 360, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm TA w/Roval Traverse rim 28h
FRONT TIRE – Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
REAR TIRE – Eliminator, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
CRANKSET – Praxis
CHAINRING – 32T
FRONT DERAILLEUR – N/A
REAR DERAILLEUR – SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVER – SRAM S700, 11-speed
CASSETTE – SRAM PG-1175, 11-42T, 11-speed
FRONT BRAKE – SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 200mm
REAR BRAKE – SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 200mm
SADDLE – Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
BATTERY - Turbo M2-700, fully integrated w/rock guard, 700 Wh
CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review TURBO LEVO COMP CARBON - 2020