Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Ahh, the freedom of the open road, of the untrodden gravel path, of the bar stool at your local brewhouse post ride. Our new RBX ADV Drirelease Merino Wool jersey is as at home for a long day on backcountry gravel or fire road ascents as it is just relaxing with friends swapping stories from the adventure.
The RBX ADV Drirelease Merino Wool jersey features a zipper-less front for a more casual look with close to body fit for on bike performance. Two small rear zipper pockets keep important items safe, while wool’s natural cooling, wicking and odor neutralizing features make this jersey comfortable for fast riding over the long haul. It’s UPF 30+ rating means you’ll be protected from the worst the sun dishes out when you decide which unknown path you’ll be turning down.
- drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard naturally cools, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- Unique Jersey fit with no front zipper, providing the perfect piece for transitioning off the Gravel into the café.
- Two rear zipper pockets provide secure storage for small items.
- Bottom hem elastic keeps the jersey fit close to the body, even when it's worn over your RBX Adventure Bibs with SWAT Pockets.
- UPF 30+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Regular Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
- Fabric Content: 84% Polyester, 11% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review RBX ADV JERSEY SS MEN