Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TARMAC DISC EXPERT ULTEGRA Di2 - 2020
- For the construction of the Tarmac, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 10r carbon. It's the most schedule, we've ever made and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams. That's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight—the perfect recipe for your next hill climb PR.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned ride–that’s Rider-First Engineered™. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for free—a new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- For additional compliance, the seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
FRAME – Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
FORK – FACT 10R carbon, 12x100mm thur-axle, direct-mount rim brake
FRONT WHEEL – Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
REAR WHEEL – Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
FRONT TIRE – S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
REAR TIRE – S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
CRANKSET – Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
CHAINRINGS – 52/36T
FRONT DERAILLEUR – Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
REAR DERAILLEUR – Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage
CASSETTE – Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30T, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVERS – Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070, 11-speed
FRONT BRAKE – Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE – Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
HANDLEBAR – Specialized Expert Shallow, alloy, 125x75mm
STEM – Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
SEATPOST – S-Works carbon Tarmac, 20mm offset
SADDLE – Body Geometry Power Expert, Hollow Ti rails
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review TARMAC DISC EXPERT ULTEGRA Di2 - 2020