Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
S-WORKS TARMAC DISC DURA-ACE DI2 - 2020
- For the construction of the Tarmac Disc, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon.
- It's the most advanced material, and schedule, we've ever made, and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams—that's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned ride–that’s Rider-First Engineered™. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for free—a new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- For additional compliance, the seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
FRAME – S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
FORK – S-Works FACT 12r carbon, flat mount disc
FRONT WHEEL – Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
REAR WHEEL – Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
FRONT TIRE – Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
REAR TIRE – Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
CRANKSET – S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy
CHAINRING – 52/36D
FRONT DERAILLEUR – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
REAR DERAILLEUR – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
SHIFT LEVER – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11-speed
CASSETTE – Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30T, 11-speed
FRONT BRAKE – Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
REAR BRAKE - Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
HANDLEBAR – S-Works Short & Shallow
STEM – S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
SEATPOST – S-Works carbon Tarmac, 20mm offset
SADDLE - Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review S-WORKS TARMAC DISC DURA-ACE DI2 - 2020