Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
AERAS - 2021
Simple, straightforward, and streamlined in an efficiency-first manner. The Aeras combines the wide-range gearing of mountain bikes with the lightweight efficiency of road bikes, making this sport fitness bike one of the most sensible in Haro's lineup.
- Heat-treated alloy frame makes for a lightweight bike.
- 700 x 32 all purpose tire is quick on pavement and works for dirt paths as well.
- Name-brand Shimano drivetrain provides quality and shifting consistency.
- Neutral geometry provides efficient handling without discomfort.
- Double-wall, 28-hole alloy rims keep the weight down, but allow for off-pavement use.
- 2 x 8 gearing resists wear through a thicker chain, while providing plenty of gearing range for both hills and flats.
- Alloy frame, wheels, and components stay rust free.
FRAME – 6061 heat-treated aluminum with rider-tuned
FORK – Haro Ventus Hi-Ten steel with flat mount disc
FRONT WHEEL – 700c alloy double wall
REAR WHEEL – 700c alloy double wall
FRONT TIRE – Kestrel 700 x 32c, All Weather tires
REAR TIRE – Kestrel 700 x 32c, All Weather tires
CRANKSET – Shimano TY-501
CHAINRING – 46/30T
FRONT DERAILLEUR – Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
REAR DERAILLEUR – Shimano Altus RD-M310-L 8-speed
SHIFT LEVER – Shimano SL-M315 Rapidfire Plus
CASSETTE – 8-speed cassette 11-34T
FRONT BRAKE – Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm
REAR BRAKE – Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm
HANDLEBAR – Pivit Commander Bar, Alloy, 31.8mm
STEM – Pivit Maverick Stem, Alloy
SEATPOST – Pivit Fixed Address, Alloy, Micro-adjust positioning
SADDLE – Haro Rep Plus, Dual-sport tuned padding
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review AERAS - 2021