Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
LEVO HT 29 - 2021
This is a bike built to take your trail riding up a gear, without exerting all that extra effort.
THE RIDE COMES FIRST
The Turbo Levo Hardtail has all of the speed and nimble handling that our trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise?
SMOOTH AND NATURAL POWER
The Turbo Levo Hardtail’s 1.2 E motor smoothly and quietly adds power to your pedals and makes climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Plus, you can adjust that power output, to conserve energy and get the most miles from every charge. Our custom motors also feature instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout your entire cadence range.
- We’ve crafted the Turbo Levo Hardtails’s hardtail frame from M5 premium aluminum and given it a modern trail geometry to create a ride that combines confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the bike sleek and perfectly balances its weight distribution.
- A SR Suntour XCM32 brings 100mm of front suspension to the Levo Hardtail.
- Shimano hydaulic disb brakes offer great modulation and years of consistent, powerful braking.
- Our 1.2 E motor intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling to deliver just the right amount of power. The motor is belt driven, keeping vibrations low for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The M1-400 battery brings communicates directly with the Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module through our unique Mission Control App.
- Max Top Speed: 32 km/h
FRAME – Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
FORK – SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm travel
FRONT WHEEL – Hand-built wheel assembly w/ Stout XC 29, disc-specific rim
REAR WHEEL – Hand-built wheel assembly w/ Stout XC 29, disc-specific rim
FRONT TIRE – Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
REAR TIRE – Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
CRANKSET – Custom alloy forged crankarms
CHAINRING – N/A
FRONT DERAILLEUR – N/A
REAR DERAILLEUR – Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
SHIFT LEVER – Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
CASSETTE – Shimano HG201, 9-speed, 11-36T
FRONT BRAKE – Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
REAR BRAKE – Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
HANDLEBAR – Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp
STEM – Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
SEATPOST – Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
SADDLE – Body Geometry Henge 143mm, steel rails
UI/REMOTE – N/A
BATTERY – Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh
CHARGER – Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
MOTOR – Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
WIRING HARNESS – Custom Specialized wiring harness
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review LEVO HT 29 - 2021