Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
STUMPJUMPER COMP - 2021
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™ — When we introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks that you know and love.
FRAME - FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
REAR SHOCK - FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust
FORK – FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel
FRONT WHEEL – Roval 29, hookless alloy, tubeless ready rim w/ Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 15x110 Boost hub
REAR WHEEL – Roval 29, hookless alloy, tubeless ready rim w/ Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, Microspline hub
FRONT TIRE – Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
REAR TIRE – Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
CRANKSET – Shimano SLX, 170mm
CHAINRING – 30T
REAR DERAILLEUR – Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
SHIFT LEVER – Shimano SLX M7100
CASSETTE – Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51T
FRONT BRAKE – Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
REAR BRAKE – Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
SEAT POST – X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm
SADDLE – Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review STUMPJUMPER COMP - 2021