Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
KENEVO SL EXPERT CARBON 29 - 2022
Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trails—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around trail prowess of the Enduro with Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
And it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as the Enduro.
Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Turbo Kenevo SL Expert just made you obsolete with a stellar build that includes SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension, and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s 240-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- This next-generation Mastermind TCU is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, manage massive G-out, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
FRAME – FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
FORK – FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel
REAR SHOCK - FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm
FRONT WHEEL – Roval Traverse 29
REAR WHEEL – Roval Traverse 29
FRONT TIRE – Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
REAR TIRE – Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
CRANKSET – Praxis forged M30, custom offset
CHAINRING – SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32t, alloy
REAR DERAILLEUR – SRAM X01 Eagle
SHIFT LEVER – SRAM Eagle X01 Eagle trigger
CASSETTE – SRAM XG-1295, 12-speed, 10-52T
FRONT BRAKE – SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
REAR BRAKE – SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
HANDLEBAR – Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
STEM – Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
SEATPOST – X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm
SADDLE – Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Cr-mo rails
UI/REMOTE – Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
BATTERY – Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
CHARGER – Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
MOTOR – Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
WIRING HARNESS – Custom Specialized harness
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review KENEVO SL EXPERT CARBON 29 - 2022