Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Sometimes riding the trails in the wet is more fun than in the dry. If you are this way inclined then the Specialized Deflect H20 Expert Mountain Jacket is for you. With a superb Gore Windstopper Active Shell construction, you are guaranteed active weather protection that is in equal parts breathable, wind and water-resistant.
As a further boost to this superbly constructed material the jacket includes front venting pockets and hoop and loop wrist closures so you can fully protect yourself from the elements without the threat of that horrible rainforest feeling inside the jacket.
Watertight coated zippers throughout the jacket also ensure your protection so you can concentrate on the trail ahead and not the threat of water seeping in.
To keep water off of your head, the jacket also features a three-panel hood with a rain visor that easily fits under your helmet. For protected storage of all your goods, Specialized have also included a zippered chest pocket, as well as a SWAT™ pass-through pocket at the rear.
Available in stylish navy or red colour schemes, this jacket looks superb as part of any rider's gear, on or off the trails.
- Gore® Windstopper® Active Shell is woven for strength, it's wind and water-resistant, and highly breathable
- A mesh lining has also been added for next-to-skin comfort and additional moisture wicking
- One zippered chest pocket, front venting pockets, and a back zip for internal SWAT™ pocket access provide ample room to house all of your ride essentials and electronics
- Watertight, coated zippers prevent water from seeping in
- Three-panel hood with rain visor and adjustable drawcord keep your head protected from the elements
- Adjustable Velcro® wrist closures prevent wind and water from entering the jacket via the sleeve openings
- Adjustable drawcord hem allows you to block-out the elements and dial-in the fit of the jacket
- Relaxed fit is loose and comfortable, and also provides plenty of room for layering underneath
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review DEFLECT H20 EXPERT MOUNTAIN JACKET