FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 99$SEE DETAILS
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
FLUX 850 HEADLIGHT
The Flux 850 gets the game-changing Mode Shift found on the Flux 1250. This means there are three steady modes all using both the wide and spot beams. Go from Steady Low to Steady High in a single push without cycling through a flash mode.
- Sculpted double beam pattern uses separate optics for wide and spot beams to put light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. The result is a beam pattern that torch-style lights can't touch.
- 1x CREE XP-L High Intensity LED plus 1x CREE XP-G LED.
- Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars to put the light above, below, or in front the stem to clear cables and computer mounts.
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- 2600mAh Li-ion internal battery is USB rechargeable via included micro USB cable.
- Depending on mode, up to an additional three hours of super-low output are available when listed runtimes expire. Trust us, someday you'll need this.
- Steady High mode: 850 lumens for 1:30 hours
- Steady Medium mode: 450 lumens for 3:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 250 lumens for 6:00 hours
- Press-and-hold to turn off, long press-and-hold to enter secondary modes.
- Steady Flash mode: 300 + 200 lumens for 4:00 hours
- Daytime Flash mode: 400 lumens for 20:00 hours
- Very low mode: 100 lumens for 10:00 hours
- Super low mode: 50 lumens for 20:00 hours
- Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review FLUX 850 HEADLIGHT