FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 99$SEE DETAILS
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology. The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
- With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review GARMIN BIKE AND SPEED SENSOR 2