Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A wider and longer contact area provides efficient power transfer and improved bike control. The pedal's integrated cage protects bindings from impacts and acts as a guide for easier engagement.
Wider and longer pedal–shoe contact area transmits power efficiently and improves bike control
Fine-tuned to work efficiently with ME and AM series Off-Road shoes. Integrated cage protects binding from impacts and acts as a guide to make stepping-in easier.
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact
- Lower platform height for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review PD-M8120 XT TRAIL PEDALS