Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Along these lines, you'll find that it has everything you need to get your feet wet in cross country racing and riding, like a light overall construction, a sophisticated carbon outsole, a single lightweight snap-replaceable IP1 Boa® closure, and a durable SlipNot™ rubber tread. So go ahead, push it a little harder—these shoes are here to take you to the next level.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed construction are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon outsole is designed to flex in the toe for more comfortable walking, while it's directionally stiff in order to increase power transfer.
- Boa® IP1 Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® lifetime guarantee.
- Light, supple thermobonded upper for a superior fit.
- SlipNot™ rubber outsole is optimized for grip & durability in all conditions.
- Removable toe lugs for added traction and run-ups.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 310g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review EXPERT MTB SHOE