Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 32km/h. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
FRAME – E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout
FORK – SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
FRONT WHEEL – Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h with 650b disc with double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h rim
REAR WHEEL – Enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h with double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h rim
FRONT TIRE – Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
REAR TIRE – Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
CRANKSET – Custom alloy forged crankarms
CHAINRING – Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black
REAR DERAILLEUR – Enviolo CVP Multi-Turn
SHIFT LEVER – Enviolo Twist Display Pure
CASSETTE – Gates Carbon Drive CDC 24t sprocket, silver
CHAIN – Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black
FRONT BRAKE – Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
REAR BRAKE – Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
HANDLEBAR – Specialized Como
STEM – Specialized Como
SEATPOST – Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt-clamp, 5mm offset, 34.9mm
SADDLE – Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
UI/REMOTE – MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
BATTERY – Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
CHARGER – Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
MOTOR – Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
WIRING HARNESS – Custom wire harness
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 IGH | Electric Bike