Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The DIRETO XR-T is one of the most compatible commercially available home trainers, perfect with both mountain and city bikes.
This trainer features a new structure which is perfect to house derailleurs with long cages that feature greater capacity on bigger 12-speed sprocket sets. This is how the DIRETO XR-T is compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano®/SRAM, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX and 12 speed Shimano® micro Spline cassettes. The DIRETO XR-T is totally interactive and communicates with all software platforms via ANT+™ FE-C and Bluetooth, just like all of Elite's direct transmission home trainers.
Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away. DIRETO XR-T will automatically adjust resistance and manage your training session.
DIRETO XR-T can be managed via the My E-Training software & app (12-month free subscription included) or other indoor cycling services, such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bkool, Kinomap and many more.
- 2300w maximum resistance
- 24% maximum gradient simulation
- Compatible with ANT+/BLE Connectivity
- Heavier flyweel than before at 5.1kg/11.2lbs
- The trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes with 26'', 27.5'', 29'', 650b/c and 700c wheels
- Compatible with 130mm QR, 135mm QR and 142/148x12mm axle standards
- Compatible with Shimano/Sram cassette (Sold separately)
- Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR, Shimano Spline freehub adapter sold separately
- 1x Pre-assembled Direto XR Trainer
- 1x Front wheel support
- 2x Cassette Spacers
- Adapters for both QR and 142/148x12 mm Thru Axles
- Power Supply
- Quick release axle
- 30-day Zwift Trial
- Instruction manuals
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review ELITE DIRETO XR-T TRAINER