Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
GABBA ROS JERSEY
The fourth-generation Gabba started with a clean slate to make a significant upgrade. That involved moving it to water resistance, which meant developing a new exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabric. Castelli made the front-facing fabric warmer with a light brushing, while the rear-facing fabrics are lighter yet more water repellent than the previous Gabba.
They made it better in the rain through seam sealing on the shoulders and a covered zipper. Based on Team Ineos testing it's better to have two pockets that are easier to access with gloved hands.
WHAT IT IS
This is the original jacket/jersey that started an entire new product class: the Gabba. It's a water-resistant short-sleeve jacket that's equally ideal for dry conditions. Made to be worn with our Nano Flex arm warmers, it allows you to keep your core warm without overheating.
- The 4th generation of the Gabba from the inventors of the Gabba
- Now more water-resistant than ever
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 205 Warm brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- 9°-16°C / 48°-61°F
- Weight:255 g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review GABBA ROS JERSEY