Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- COMPLIANCE: Future Shock 3.0 is the star of the show, more tunable, adjustable, and durable than ever. Now, regardless of position on the bike, every rider experiences 20mm of smooth, stiction-free travel between the stem and head tube. Future Shock helps keep your hands and bars steady for a smoother ride with more control to stay fast, safe, and confident.
- The dropped clamp design exposes more seatpost to increase deflection, but “more” isn’t simply better. The Pavé seatpost controls that deflection for the optimal vertical compliance. Together they create AfterShock technology, and when paired with the Roubaix’s rigid rear triangle, deliver a smooth ride with no loss in efficiency.
- The Roubaix SL8 is the smoothest road bike the Ride Science Team from Specialized has ever tested—reducing impacts at the bars and saddle by 53% vs. the nearest competition. With Roubaix’s Future Shock 3.0 the wheel quickly moves over the bump, while rider mass remains stable, maintaining momentum in rough terrain. Typical forks deflect backward on impact, causing a measurable loss in speed. It’s a scientific fact, smoother is indeed faster.
- CAPABILITY: The Roubaix pioneered endurance geometry, so you ride “IN” the bike, not “ON” the bike to relieve pressure on your hands, arms, and shoulders for capability and confidence on any road, yet it’s ready to dissect a mountain decent at full gas. Snuggle up.
- With tire clearance up to 38c/40mm, this endurance road machine delivers better traction than ever on rough roads and even light gravel. Thanks to lightweight, super-efficient Specialized tires, that extra tire volume and traction comes with no downsides.
- Roubaix inspires really BIG days on the bike, so Specialized has given it every mount your adventures could need—three bottle mounts, top-tube mounts, and it’s even fender-ready. So, go ahead and bring it all along for the ride.
- PERFORMANCE: The new Roubaix SL8 is the most aero yet, with new aero shapes from the Free Foil library from Specialized and dropped seat stays. At just 950 grams, the frame is lighter, utilizing lessons learned from the Aethos - the world’s lightest production frame - and the premium Fact 10r carbon blend. Nothing in its class is faster or lighter than the Roubaix.
REAR TIRE - S-Works Mondo 2BR, 700x32c
BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM DUB BSA
SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM Rival eTAP AXS
REAR BRAKE - SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
SADDLE - Body Geometry Power Expert
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Specialized Roubaix SL8 Expert | Road Bike