FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 99$SEE DETAILS
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Compatibility and interaction
- Maximum Power : 2 200 Watt
- Slope simulation : 25%
- Simulation of descent : -5%
- Accuracy : ± 1%
- Free subscription : 1 month Zwift membership software trial + 1 month Zwift membership software trial
- Wireless Communication : ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- Bike Compatibility : Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm and 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Cassette Compatibility : Shimano/SRAM 9 to 11 speed compatible and campagnolo (compatible, requires special cassette body)
- Control VIA : Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- Compatible devices : Garmin bike computers
- Calibration: No calibration needed
- Stability : Ready to sprint, 32 integrated neodymium magnets allow for a high brake force and high power levels. NEO 2T Smart ensures maximum stability, even during explosive sprints, up to 2,200 watts.
- Material : Consisting in two steel side sections.
- Output : Power, speed and cadence.
- Flywheel : To simulate an outdoor ride indoors, dynamic inertia controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to make your ride feel more realistic.
- Electrical Requirements : 110-240 V
- Space Occupied when Unfolded (LXP) : 575 x 750 mm
- Included : Front wheel support, quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm), SHIMANO/SRAM Free Hub, direct drive quick release with adapter set (142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm)
- Height : 550 mm
- Weight : 21.5 kg.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review TACX NEO 2T SMART TRAINER